Commercial Finance Analyst
The Commercial Finance Analyst will focus on manipulating, understanding and analysing large volumes of data whilst working alongside both the management and financial accounting teams
Our client is an extremely well known business in the South West with offices in Bristol, Bath and Trowbridge. Due to rapid business growth, they are now looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst to be based in Trowbridge
The duties of the Commercial Finance Analyst are to;
- Assist with the financial & commercial management of peak lopping subcontractors.
- Assist with the financial & commercial management of a portfolio of schemes and R&M jobs.
- Can include the provision of financial reports within the allocated portfolio, including justification for commercial position at monthly financial meetings.
- Assist with the commercial reporting to comply with the corporate demands of the business.
- Prepare tender documents for the review of the commercial accountant prior to being sent
- Ensure that all commercial activities are completed in accordance with the company's procedures to designated authority levels.
- To provide accountancy and commercial support to the commercial accountant and commercial manager in order to achieve best value for the company, whilst maintaining commercial standards, achieving corporate and WECS reporting timetables and ensuring compliance with corporate governance.
- To studiously engage in all training and development opportunities provided by the company.
- Developing of the utilities team management accounting activities.
- Assist the utilities construction managers and area controllers with day to day commercial issues with all sub-contractors/suppliers and escalate if necessary.
- Support and analysis of multiple reports and systems based on well-grounded understanding of business activities and underlying processes.
The successful candidate will have a strong finance background, ideally in an analytical role. Experience using Access and advanced Excel skills are advantageous. You will also have excellent communication skills in order to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
A competitive salary of up to £29,500 is on offer as well as a clear path to progression and the opportunity for study support