Finance Business Partner - Media
The opportunity has arisen for an Finance Business Partner to join a global media agency in a commercial role focused on driving business performance.
My client is a global media agency network with over 8000 employees in 130 countries. Their EMEA business is based in central London. They are a dynamic organisation which is at the forefront of marketing communications and technology insight to enable them to support many of the UK's leading businesses. They are a diverse and inclusive organisation which focuses on hiring and developing the best people in each of their roles.
This will be a Finance Business Partner role reporting to the CFO based in London. You will take the lead on developing the function, improving processes, models, and performance of the team. You will be tasked with all planning activities and leading on the business model. There will also be a number of ad hoc projects which you will be engaged on. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading quarterly and annual budgeting/planning activities across the region;
- Production of performance packs and summaries for the CFO/CEO;
- Provide analysis on monthly/quarterly business performance both as a region and across all brands, reporting results brand leaders
- Maintain cost trend analysis to identify areas of potential cost savings
- Support the strategic analysis of potential business opportunities
- Liaising with Client Finance team on client specific matters including external client audit, where necessary
- Attending to ad-hoc projects, as required
As a strong applicant for this Finance Business Partner position you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with a strong academic background;
- Demonstrate FP&A experience across business planning and modelling;
- Be comfortable leading all budgeting, forecasting, and analytical activities;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop key stakeholder relationships;
- Previous exposure to developing models and building a team will be advantageous.
The offer to the successful candidate will be £70,000-£80,000 depending on experience plus a competitive benefits package including bonus, pmi, pension, etc. You will also join a fast-paced environment offering an excellent platform for career development and exposure to senior management across the organisation.