Group Financial Controller
A number 2 role to the Finance Director, you will be responsible to manage the day to day running of the finance function and ensure tight controls.
Working closely with international finance teams to ensure accuracy of KPI reporting, management accounts, stats and corporation tax.
A highly acquisitive, international media business that provides multi-platform services to organisations globally. This growing organisation require a Finance Controller to join their office in West London. With over 130 staff members they have a collaborative, fun and hard working culture.
The role of Group Financial Controller will be responsible for the day to day running of the finance function. It is an all encompassing, hands on role, responsible for the group's financial processes and operations.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the group's statutory reporting requirements
- Enhance the groups budgeting and forecasting requirements
- Manage key senior relationships across the business to information is correct
- Manage and develop individuals, ensuring the teams skills are being utilised correctly
- Ensure compliance with legislation and organisational policies
- KPI reporting and Management Accounts
The successful candidate should have industry experience in a group finance function. It would be preferable if this experience was gained in a medium to large company with an international presence.
- You should hold a relevant accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA etc)
- Proactive commercial thinker
- Strong stakeholder management
- Systems transition experience would be an advantage
The Group Financial Controller position comes with a very competitive basic salary and package.
Group Financial Controller - West London - Media