Commercial Services/Tax Apprentice
To actively participate in on the job training to develop accountancy and IT skills and to apply these skills as directed by the Supervisor or Manager.
Key duties and responsibilities
- To enrol on the AAT course at Foundation level.
- To have a basic knowledge of the accountancy profession. This knowledge should have been obtained from research carried out prior to interview.
- To demonstrate a basic knowledge of the workings of a bank account.
- To actively participate in on the job training to develop accountancy and IT skills.
- Ability to use/learn software and systems operated by Commercial Services/Tax as appropriate.
- Attend courses (internal and external) to aid you on the capacity to fulfil your role.
- To have sufficient academic qualifications to be able to enrol on the AAT Foundation course.
- On the job training will be provided.
- To be professional and approachable with clients and staff alike and to exercise diplomacy.
- Demonstrate a high commitment to excellent client service and takes ownership of role.
- Not afraid to take on new challenges.
- Able to respect authority.
- Able to take on board feedback given by more senior staff and to use this for personal and professional development.
- Good oral, numeric and written skills.
Apply for Commercial Services/Tax Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly