An Associate Director role in a growing firm in the City of London. You'll be working with a strong management population supporting your team on assignments. Your role will also involve staff management review.
Our client have adapted to a flexible working environment which has seen them increase productivity from their staff and become a happier and successful workforce embracing a great work-life balance. This approach has not only been essential for some working parents in the business, but for others that have commitments away from family life.
This chartered accountancy firm have exposure to a real range of client sectors; including corporate finance. This has kept the teams motivated and meant it is possible to mould your client base around your preferences and skill set. They are keen to ensure you feel developed personally so you are content in your work and get the job satisfaction you deserve. Maintaining a corporate feel and providing a high level of service whilst still having that approachable and friendly manner at all levels.
The firm are currently experiencing a steady level of growth in terms of new partners coming on board and new business being passed their way. With some new sizeable clients, the firm are expanding their audit team from the qualified Senior level to Director level. They are looking for committed audit professionals to join their diverse and inclusive team.
- You will be able to lead the planning and delivery of audits, tax compliance, accounting services and specialist assignments
- Be able to manage, mentor and motivate the teams ensuring that constructive feedback is provided from assignment reports and performance management reviews. Ensuring that individuals and the firm continues to develop and deliver a high quality service
- Review of Accounts and Corporation Tax computations
- Reviewing files and chair planning and clearance meetings with clients
- Set standards and monitor the activities of the audit team to ensure testing is delivered on time and documented to high standards
- Ensure that the Partner responsible is kept informed and is aware of any overruns providing recommendations to justify and obtain additional fees
- Be technically competent - Practical experience of online audit and accounts software is desirable
For this Audit Director role the successful candidate will be/have:
- Must be Fully qualified ACA or ACCA
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a practice firm environment
- Have in depth knowledge and practiced audit at a Managerial level
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and be able to communicate well at all levels
- Be able and willing to train juniors and delegate, monitor and review their work
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Be a team player
- Candidates will be able to communicate effectively with other departments to ensure clients are being regularly updated and receiving the highest level of service and information.
- 25 days holiday at qualified level and above
- Season ticket loan
- Break out areas with activities such as dart boards and table tennis
- Perk box benefits
- Flexi start times 8am- 10am
- Dress for your diary approach
- Food provided in office
- Private healthcare provided at manager level and above
- Mental health champions