Analyst - Property Performance and Acquisition
A highly numerate analyst to assist a growing residential investment fund concentrating on retirement living market rental, shared ownership and other secure residential long-term income streams.
Assisting the Managing Director, Property, and Managing Director, Investment.
A property investment company who focus on social housing.
- Analysis of monthly and quarterly returns and accounts from property managers, identifying variance and trends, proposing remedial courses of action.
- Preparing internal reports on portfolio performance
- Representing the fund manager in meetings with property managers
- Liaising with valuers and auditors
- Negotiating management agreements and fees with property managers
- Preparing internal investment valuation models, cash flows, and debt profiles
- Assessing and implementing investment, and divestment, opportunities including managing property and legal due diligence on acquisitions
- Preparing documents, business plan models, and datarooms for charging of assets and portfolios of assets by funders
- Maintaining register and library of all fund property documentation
- Any other related tasks.
- Highly numerate and accurate
- Excel spreadsheet advanced skills
- Ability to summarise complex data
- Recognised professional membership ICAEW, RICS, or similar.
- Experience of residential property investment analysis
- Experience of acquisition and disposal of residential property portfolios
- Negotiation skills.
Salary is negotiable dependant upon experience (£40,000-£55,000).