Finance Director - Chesterfield
A highly respected and reputable business with a low staff turnover, this growing SME with a turnover of ca. GBP30m are keen to hire a new No. 1 Finance role within the business, who will directly partner with the Managing Director in setting the company strategy and financial decision making, as well as keeping the finances of the business under control.
Reporting into the Managing Director, the Finance Director will be fully responsible for the following areas;
- Support and advise the Managing Director on financial strategy and direction through a period of significant growth
- Lead a finance department consisting of 5 direct reports
- Chair weekly management meetings to discuss focal areas for the business and report on sales / performance
- Ownership of the budgeting process and statutory audit
- Lead supplier contract negotiations
- Establish and maintain sound management accounting processes and procedures
- Qualified Accountant with experience as a Finance Director (or equivalent) for a business of a similar scale (Ideally GBP20 – GBP50m turnover)
- Candidates will ideally have some experience of handling / accounting for stock or SKU's
- Candidates must have a willingness to be 'hands on' when required
Competitive salary and benefits package
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.