Reporting into the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for all aspects of financial accounting, balance sheet control, reporting, budgeting, forecasting and analysis for our individual and central cost base.
Working in this role you will work collaboratively with the wider Finance team, Group Finance and respective business partners, whilst coaching and developing a team of 3 analysts.
With strong technical accounting skills, you will also feel confident about the forthcoming adoption of IFRS16 and its impact.
* Develop a strong team through mentoring and coaching, leading by example.
For areas of responsibility, deliver the following through self and team:
* Ensure strong adherence to group policies through the day to day management and reporting of business costs
* Deliver weekly & monthly business reporting, accurately and on time, providing insightful analysis which aids decision making
* Deliver robust balance sheet reconciliations
* Deliver the annual budget and quarterly forecasts including review and challenge with relevant budget holders
* Champion a strong cost control ethos and improve visibility and analysis of key costs to allow for more effective management
* Embed IFRS16 into the team, ensuring strong accounting and budgetary control
* Continuous improvement of financial and business processes
* Provide support on ad hoc corporate or departmental initiatives and projects/tenders as determined by the strategic agenda
This is a challenging role in a friendly team and working for a successful international business.
The ideal candidate -
* Qualified accountant with solid core accounting and technical skills
* Demonstrable experience of managing and developing a team
* Knowledge of IFRS 16 would be an advantage
* Proven experience of reporting to tight deadlines, managing high volumes of work and delivering accuracy at all times
Salary up to £55k plus car/car allowance, bonus and generous benefits.
Does this sound like you ? Apply now !
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.