Enhance and develop the team's cost management capabilities, building a cost analysis, cost management, MI & reporting capability that meets the evolving needs of the business.
A global Fintech business and household name.
- You will maintain, enhance and develop the team's cost management capabilities, building a cost analysis, cost management, MI & reporting capability that meets the evolving needs of the business.
- Conducting complex data analysis and synthesis aimed at identifying cost saving opportunities and establishing the appropriate cost base in Europe.
- You will work with key partners across the business, Globally and in Europe, to review action plans to implement cost savings whilst ensuring to report actual performance against agreed targets/opportunities.
- Ensuring Senior Management, Sourcing and Operations teams receive accurate and timely management information e.g. engagement and savings pipeline, detailed deep-dive reports on cost saving opportunities such as NPWs and compliance and operational data.
- You will establish and operationalise a Procurement MI analysis and reporting capability, covering spend, operational and compliance data.
- Providing all relevant spend MI and market analysis, or other analysis as required, to help the Sourcing teams deliver and implement category plans and deliver new Routes to Market (Buying channels).
- Providing data to Global Reporting Team in the US, review and consolidate data and develop and enhance reports to provide decision making information through dashboards and ad-hoc reporting.
- You will extract management information from all relevant systems and produce reports to Senior Management, Sourcing teams and internal stakeholders which meet their needs and are within agreed SLAs.
- Manage the recognition and tracking of Procurement savings against target, reporting to Senior Management and Sourcing Teams on performance.
- You will support Senior Management on cost budget management, planning and forecasting.
- Managing compliance and risk reporting, you will ensure that the Procurement team complies with audit and risk management requirements, flagging issues as appropriate.
- You will support work-streams to deliver transformational change across the Procurement function. Work with other stakeholders to embed change successfully across the business.
- You will advise the business on policies, procedures and best practice relating to controlling costs.
- A passion for Fintech and payments in particular
- Degree or equivalent business qualifications.
- Studying towards a professional accountancy based qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) or equivalent experience level with significant experience in a commercial cost focused environment
- Proven understanding of the cost drivers within a technology or financial services organisation
- In depth commercial awareness and data and information demands for procurement.
- Strong subject matter expertise in all aspects of cost management.
- Experience in building stakeholder partnerships.
- Sound knowledge of relevant business issues and procurement needs and requirements.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including lookups and pivot tables
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Good understanding of Procurement best practice.
£40,000 - £50,000 plus market leading benefits