Accounts Payable Assistant (Temp to Perm)
An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Assistant on a 6–month fixed term contract in Edinburgh offering a competitive salary GBP19,000 – GBP22,000 plus an excellent benefits package. Candidates who excel within the 6–month period would most likely be considered for potential permanent vacancies.
This innovative brand and business are a formidable force not only in the UK but also all over the world. Over the past 12 months they have completed a few highly impressive acquisitions to increase their market share and coverage presenting the perfect time to be join as they embark on a new chapter of their amazing journey.
The role of Accounts Payable Assistant presents the opportunity to join a world class finance function and will offer ample career progression development opportunities due to the significant size of the finance function and the overall business. To be considered you must have a minimum of 12 months purchase ledger experience and be well versed in the use of an ERP system such as Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards etc.
The position of Accounts Payable Assistant will offer a competitive salary of GBP19,000 – GBP22,000. The offices are based towards the west of Edinburgh and have parking available onsite or are easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to the Finance Manager for Accounts Payable
- Processing invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing expenses
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with purchase and supplier enquiries
- Working closely with other finance functions such as VAT, Financial Accounts etc.
- Building relationships with internal & external stakeholders
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 12 months practical purchase ledger/accounts payable experience
- Experience of using an ERP system such as Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Robinson for a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.