Have you qualified within a national Chartered audit firm and now seek your first step into industry?
Do you see yourself working for a global industry leader, and a company with one of the best reputations as an employer in the region and regularly promotes talent
Internal Audit is one of the most effective platforms to your career in industry, giving you far-reaching exposure to all aspects of the business, as well as developing sound relationships with key Business Partners.
Reed Finance can offer you the opportunity to carve your career in industry with a fantastic prospect within such an organisation as an Internal Auditor.
Your role will involve:
- Undertaking audit reviews constructed on a programme agreed with the Internal Audit Manager and Directors, evaluating the appropriateness and efficiency of company and departmental policies, procedures and controls.
- Prepare audit reports, present findings from evaluations and making recommendations to management
- Monitor the application by departmental management of the recommendations and create follow up reports.
- Contribute to the annual audit planning process and development of the Group's internal audit guidelines
The business views this as a role to develop a candidate of the highest calibre into a finance career, and can demonstrate numerous examples of swift promotion to those who prove themselves.
To be considered we seek applicants and enquiries from those who:
- Have recently achieved Qualified status, ideally from a Top tier or similar reputable chartered firm
- Be comfortable and thrive in a developing, progressive business
- Are commercially minded with an exceptional attention to detail
- Show ambition and desire to develop quickly
- Possess the ability to challenge whilst developing sound and trusting relationships.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.