Prestige Sales Leader
2 days left
- Full time
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our branch network as Prestige Sales Leader.
- Formulate and implement localized sales and marketing plans for the Prestige Banking Centre to achieve the assigned business targets, as well as direct and manage the operation of the centre to maximize service quality and productivity
- Develop relationship management systems and implement various customer loyalty programs to maximize customer loyalty and monitor customer attrition rate
- Organize product briefing, experience sharing and role play sessions to enhance team members' product/ investment knowledge and selling skills
- Manage operational risk, including its identification, assessment, mitigation and controls, loss identification and reporting by observing the relevant policies and guidelines issued by the Bank and the Group
- University degree in Business Administration or other relevant qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience including 5 years in managing the portfolio of high net worth customers
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation and drive to succeed, with ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
Work location will be subject to change and to be decided by Line Management upon joining.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.