Counter Service Officer
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and service outlets, including over 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Counter Service Officer.
Our employees are the most valuable resources in the bank. We are committed to providing you with the optimal workplace experience. Here is a taste of what we have on offer:
- Attractive basic salary with monthly counter service allowance
- Healthcare insurance coverage including yourself and your family
- Retirement benefit scheme with employer's contribution
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Work-life balance: 18 days paid annual leave plus other categories of leave entitlements e.g. birthday, marriage, maternity and paternity, study, volunteer work
- Preferential interest rate for staff housing loan of up to 100% of property valuation or purchase price
- Recognizable corporate training and development program
- Progressive career advancement opportunities
- Provide quality service through efficient and customer-friendly counter transactions
- Deliver banking services and solutions by understanding customer needs and making appropriate referrals
- Support branch operations and adhere to relevant guidelines and procedures
- Associate degree / Higher diploma holder; or HKCEE / HKDSE (with at least five subjects at Grade E / Level 2 / "Attained" or above including Chinese, English and Mathematics) plus work experience; or less academically qualified candidates with relevant work experience will also be considered
- Strong service orientation with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, attentive to detail, eager to learn with positive attitude
- Proficient in both English and Chinese, with ability to communicate in Putonghua an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
Work location will be subject to change and to be decided by Line Management upon joining.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.