Our education client is looking to appoint a Finance Analyst in to their finance team.
Well known education institution in a location very close to Central Bristol. Looking to appoint a Finance Analyst in to a position in their finance team.
- Lead on the delivery of the monthly financial reports.
- Work with the line manager on profit and cashflow forecasting.
- Work with the line manager to develop 5 year strategy for the organisation.
- Provide analysis of business activities to support business decision making.
- Prepare daily and weekly KPI reporting to SLT.
- Prepare and deliver the annual budget.
- Business Partnering with budget holders.
- Work in with non-finance departments to ensure that the organisation is operating in the most commercial way.
- Analysing key financial information provided my the MIS team and delivery key financial information.
- Manage a small team.
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA
- Understanding of business planning, financial projections and modelling.
- Experience in advising on pricing in commercial strategies.
- Experience of budget preparation and financial forecasting.
- Experience of preparing and presenting financial and management accounts.
- Understanding of business planning and modelling.
- Competitive basic salary
- Good holiday / pension contribution
- 12 month contract
- Free Parking