For our Client, we are looking for an ambitious individual to join Private Equity company. The Business Analyst is a junior research/support position that provides support for the other Team members. Key investment cycle processes in which Team is engaged are: due diligence, portfolio management & exit support.
Business AnalystMiejsce pracy: Warszawa
- Preparation of presentations / reports for the purpose of ad-hoc internal analyzes, value enhancing projects, internal Fund reporting duties;
- Conducting market research focused on external political, economic, market, legal environment factors affecting business performance as well as detailed peers analysis for external benchmarking purposes - Business Analyst will have an access to an extensive range of external databases;
- Assist other VE Team members in monitoring the financial and business performance of investment portfolio companies;
- Assist other VE Team members in identifying and measurement of key risk areas;
- Updating and eventually developing financial models - possible area to grow and learn best financial modeling practices;
- Internal review of reports & financial models provided by Deal Team members.
Skills & Experience require:
- 2-3 years of professional experience preferably in corporate finance / business / commercial advisory
- Strong analytical skills, numerical and problem solving skills;
- Business oriented attitude and a hands on approach;
- Solid financial analysis skills using MS Excel;
- Excellent presentation skills using MS PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of corporate finance concepts;
- ACCA / CIMA in progress;
- Team player skills;
- Fluent English.