A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Accountant at tna. Working with our Finance team, this role is responsible for the management of daily financial operations including reporting, analysing and communicating the financial position of tna to management in a timely and accurate manner.
We are currently celebrating 35 years of innovation and unprecedented growth, working with some of the most prestigious names in the food industry to supply integrated food processing and packaging solutions that deliver long term benefits to our customers. Employing over 500 people in 30 locations around the world, our forward–thinking technology is taking us on a journey to provide the ultimate in food packaging solutions, everywhere.
We have 500 employees that work for us across the globe with a Head office in Sydney, Australia. We run our European operations out of Birmingham in the UK.
We pride ourselves on our people and if you are motivated, passionate and want to join us on our journey, we want to hear from you.
5 minutes from J3 on the M5
As an experienced Accountant, you will be part of our fantastic support team preparing financial and statistical reports, preparing and reviewing revenues, expense and payroll entries, invoices and other accounting documents while liaising with our bankers, auditors, debtors and creditors.
- Preparing regular financial and statistical reports for various business units and government bodies including month end reports and current financial positioning and statements.
- Reconciling and controlling inter–company accounts, general ledger, etc, resolving all accounting discrepancies.
- Ensuring regular communication with co–workers, vendors and clients to educate and advise on Finance decisions and practices.
- Primary responsibility for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Maintaining fixed asset register.
- Ensuring the correct and effective maintenance of tna's financial accounting and general ledger system.
Key essential skill set and qualifications
- Qualified Accountant or CPA is preferred.
- Experience in performing or auditing accounting data and the preparation of related financial reports.
- Sound knowledge of generally accepted accounting theories, principles, methods and practices.
- Able to execute and meet deadlines, ensuring & emphasising attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse and communicate qualitative and quantitative data.
- Able to collect and organise accounting data, interpret its significance and prepare accurate financial reports.
What we can offer you?
In return for your passion and commitment, we offer you an exciting and varied role within a great working environment, where you will be recognised for your achievements and contribution to our success.
- 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Life cover
- Company contributory pension
- Choice of additional health insurance cover
- Company clothing provided
If you are successful we will contact you to conduct a telephone interview which is the first stage of our recruitment process.