Recruitment Agency Reference:
A position has arisen as for a Financial Accountant within a large organisation based in Swindon. This role will be critical in ensuring the business meets statutory and regulatory reporting requirements. The role is a permanent position paying GBP45k–GBP50k depending on experience.
The successful candidate will need to be a Qualified Accountant and have a strong working knowledge of financial accounting standards
Day to day duties:
- Hold responsibility for quarterly group reporting
- Meet the Ofgem regulatory reporting requirements
- Assisting in the delivery of consolidation reporting
- Supporting the intercompany reconciliation process
- Production of allocated statutory accounts
The successful candidate should have:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA – Qualified is essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly developed prioritisation skills in order to complete tasks accurately and to a high standard
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to add value to a large organisation
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Ross Churn or the South West Finance Team on or email your updated CV to rchurn@
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.