Senior Business Process Consultant - Asset Management Lead Job
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The Supply Chain Management (SCM) team of Global Consulting Delivery at SAP is a dedicated group with the mission to create innovative and potentially breakthrough software solutions for high value, strategic customers. To achieve this, we collaborate closely with customers in public sector, private industry and partners. Our development approach is user-centric, applying different methods (such as Design Thinking, Scrum, Agile Development) within short project cycles.
Being part of the global SCM Team, you will work closely with local projects and provide advice and support as your main daily activity. Your tasks will include planning and implementing SAP solutions, creating presentations, project tracking, key stakeholder alignment, and preparation and execution of customer workshops.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
- Application and process solution consulting for a specific application area including: development of customer strategy and direction utilising SAP solutions; creation of solution validation and gap backlogs; realisation based on solution validation; creation of test cases; test scheduling and execution; key user training; go live support, and; post go live support.
- Ability to take responsibility as a Team Lead and cultivate positive team atmosphere
- Supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
- Take ownership in escalated projects
- Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
- Support of pre-sales activities
- Detailed planning and coordination of process implementation
- Define detailed solution outcomes for development requirements
- Industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP, OnPremise and cloud-based)
- Develop and review functional process models to assure quality
- Analyse and map client's business requirements, process and objectives with a view to meet requirements;
- Road map of functionality & value that supports the client's investment
- Identify new approaches that address old problems
- Guide customer SMEs and stakeholders using language and processes they are familiar with
Job Tasks & Roles related to Business Process Consulting
- Aligning solutions to business strategy
- Solution Validation to meet requirements
- Documentation of processes and strategic direction
- Feasibility Study
- Global Roll-Out
- Functional Integration
- Mobile Apps and Use Cases
- Process Modelling
- Project Preparation Technical
- Solution Architecture
Experience & Deployment Requirements
- Several years of experience in application consulting
- Has experience with minimum of five full cycle implementations in Enterprise Asset Management
- Comprehensive functional knowledge of SAP Asset Management processes including; Work Clearance Management, Master Data Management, Condition Based and Predictive Analytics, Maintenance Execution, IoT integration, GIS integration, Maintenance plans and scheduling and Document Management Integration.
- Understands the Business Process Library approach and is contributing to it
- The suite of Leonardo offering both from a catalogue and design perspective
- Has had experience with; Materials Management, Procurement and Finance.
- Possesses an awareness of; Fiori apps, Multi Resource Scheduling
- An in-depth knowledge of the current and strategic direction of SAP Enterprise Asset Management solution to drive an aligned customer programme of work
Previous work experience includes;
- Taking responsibility as a sub project leader
- Acting as a coach for colleagues within their team
- Has acted as a community lead, stream lead or topic owner within an internal community
- Assist in the development of the overall project plan as well as individual work plans
- English: Fluent
- University degree or equivalent work experience
Professional Training & Certification
- Solution Certification
Potential Next Vertical Career Step:
- Principal Business Process Consultant
- Business Manager
Potential Cross-Career Step:
- Project Manager
- Solution Architect CD
- Senior Developer IMS
SAP has been recognised by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) as an Employer of Choice for Gender EqualitySAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.