We are delighted to be able to support our Client, a well-known Logistics company, with their search for a Credit Controller. This post will be based at Trafford Park.
The Credit Control team in this business are a very friendly one. This is not your typical Credit Controller role - you will be able to gain a lot more exposure as the team is growing so rapidly.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring that all outstanding debts are pursued & collected in line with procedures & quality standards set out for the Credit Control team to maximise cash flow & minimise bad / doubtful debts
- Obtaining Credit Information reports from an online system. Process new credit account applications using matrix methodology.
- Maintaining systems with the correct information & highlighting risks
- Chasing due & overdue debt by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales to ensure cash collection & targets are met
- Effectively manage the dispute sales invoice resolution process to minimise aged debt & improve the customer experience
- Allocation, monitoring & maintenance of unallocated cash, credit notes, journals & contra transfers
- Monitoring & maintaining current credit limits for existing customers in line with current mandates
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Credit Control experience, ideally a minimum of 3 years
- Stable work history
- Experience in Accounts Payable & Purchase Ledger would also be an advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving results in line with targets & deadlines
- Good numeracy & literacy skills
- Excellent negotiation & influencing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Customer focused
This role is paying a salary of £22,000 - £24,000 + Pension (3% Employee / 3% Employer) + Life Assurance + Healthcare + 20 days holiday increasing to 23 days on 2 years service then 25 days on 5 years service + June & Xmas Party.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:15pm.
My Client would ideally like someone to start in the next few weeks. They can interview immediately. If you're interested, please send me your CV by 5:30pm on Thursday 5th July.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
Apply for CREDIT CONTROLLER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly