We are seeking fully qualified Accountants to commence working with our existing team. Salary package is competitive. Positions are both full time and part time. As we work in paperless environment, work can be completed from home.
- Bringing accounts to partner review stage with regard to preparation of accounts for sole traders, companies and charities.
- Involved in preparation of income tax returns and corporation tax returns for variety of clients.
- Involved in review of PAYE, VAT and RCT returns prepared by junior members of staff.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for clients within strict deadlines.
- Reporting to the lead Partner
Requirements for the position
- Good computer skills, MS Office an advantage.
- Appropriate experience to demonstrate that tasks required can be completed.
- Good Numeracy Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic and Hardworking.
- Must have access to fast broadband connection.
- Would suit person who has worked in practice environment previously.
More searches like this
- Trainee auditor Accountant jobs in Financial services and consulting
- Trainee auditor Accounts assistant jobs in Financial services and consulting
- Trainee auditor Accounts payable jobs in Financial services and consulting
- Trainee auditor Assistant accountant jobs in Financial services and consulting
- Trainee auditor Assistant management accountant jobs in Financial services and consulting