Assistant Management Accountant (Part Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
Assistant – Management Accountant / North Manchester / Salary GBP25,000 – GBP30,000 + Study Support + Excellent Benefits / Permanent Role / Excellent Career Opportunities For Further Development
NC Associates are working with a Global organisation in recruiting a dynamic and enthusiastic Assistant – Management Accountant to assist in the preparation of the management accounts for a number of entities within the business. Reporting directly into the Financial Controller you will have a an excellent opportunity to gain further exposure into Management Accounts
- Responsible for the production of monthly management accounts for store variable costs
- Monthly analysis and investigation of P&L variances
- Responsible for the preparation of annual budgets and monthly reforecasts for store variable costs
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Adhere to group reporting deadlines
- Production of monthly store P&Ls liaising with Regional and Area Managers
- Production of KPIs on business performance
- Ad hoc project work as required
Essential Experience Required
- Part qualified CIMA / ACCA
- Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall business performance.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise workloads in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under your own initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Assistance and study support can be provided to continue towards relevant financial qualification.
- Retail industry experience desirable
Whats on Offer?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a market leading organisation which can offer the right opportunities for further development, they offer excellent working conditions and an attractive salary and benefits package. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879–626–501