Assistant Management Accountant
Are you a driven and focused individual who is at the early to mid–stages of studying towards the ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification, and would like to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial business?
Transparent is currently supporting one of our long–standing clients in the recruitment of an energetic and enthusiastic individual who is keen to continue to develop their accounting career.
The business is going through a further stage of growth and is actively expanding its service offering to new markets. As a result, a new position has arisen within the team as Part Qualified Accountant, which will have a direct reporting line into the Assistant Finance Manager. The role offers the right individual an outstanding opportunity to join a high–growth business and continue to build a career in finance.
Working within a vibrant and supportive team, your duties will include:
– Perform monthly accounting activities, to include monthly management accounts, bank reconciliations, cash flow statements and balance sheet reconciliations
– Assist in the preparation of annual accounts
– Assist with budget preparation and analysis
– Preparation of monthly commission statements
– Help to improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
This role would suit someone who has gained 2–3 years' experience within a finance function and who has previous experience of the production of management accounts. You should also be a good communicator as you will be dealing with customers, colleagues and visitors on a daily basis, acting as a No 2 to the Assistant Finance Manager.
Further skills/qualifications required:
– Part qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
– 2 years' minimum experience in a similar role
– Intermediate/advanced MS Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups)
– Knowledge of Sage accounting products
– Strong team player with excellent organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and innovative business, where you will be given the opportunity to learn from a strong mentor and to continue to develop in your chosen profession. The role attracts a competitive base salary, together with a pension scheme, bonus scheme and Study Support package.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, and you come with the relevant experience, please contact Samantha Harris.