This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a keen, enthusiastic and dynamic Financial Accountant that wants to further develop their financial skills within a fast-paced environment.
My client is a well-known, market-leading manufacturer.
- Responsibility for the completion of month end accounts working alongside other members of the accounts team. With particular focus on overheads, and cost of sales
- Completion of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring the integrity of our internal controls
- Completion of National statistics forms and Intrastat
- Preparation of the year end Statutory Audit and Tax packs
- To provide full support to the Finance Manager and Finance Director dealing with the ever changing needs of the business/business analyses and business improvement projects
- A bright individual with energy, confidence, initiative, drive, and ability to work at pace in a fast moving and varied environment
- Highly numerate, literate with excellent attention to detail
- Previous FMCG Experience
- Strong IT skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate confidently at all levels
- Ability to demonstrate forward thinking, planning and organisational skills
- Fully CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
My Client has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a keen, enthusiastic and dynamic Financial Accountant to join an already established organisation.