Specialist (Reconciliation), Portfolio Services
2 days left
- Full time
- Accountable for allocated portfolios, proactive investigation and timely follow up of queries arising from internal stakeholders, clients, counterparties, custodians and administrators.
- Ownership of breaks and investigations of differences, including overdrafts, through daily stock/cash reconciliations against custodians/administrators.
- Ownership of breaks and investigations of differences via reconciliation against counterparty records.
- Validate and update internal records with relevant transactions, such as fees and income.
- Provide information of internal or external records as requested.
- Perform integrity checks, static data setup and maintenance within internal systems.
- Updating internal records through FX matching process for Custodian dealt FX.
- Work through high volumes, prioritise and manage workload according to risk or deadlines.
- Ensure timely resolution of breaks.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum diploma or equivalent relevant work experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Previous experience in reconciliations / investment accounting will be an advantage
- Enjoys investigation work and solving problems
- Experience in the Securities or Fund Management industry is an advantage
- Proficient in basic software including MS Excel
- Has a keen interest on Equities, Fixed Income and Derivative products
- Able to commit to the 1-year contract