4 days left
- Part time
A great permanent opportunity for a full time Payroll Administrator position based in central Stockport.
Working for a very well established and respected organisation. Based in a fast paced, friendly and supportive team.
This role is reporting in to the Payroll Manager.
The duties include:
- Responsible for managing multiple payroll
- Starters, Leavers and Permanent data changes
- Manage multiple deadlines
- Send reports and payslips
- Produce BACS payment schedule
- Completing pension returns
- Processing P45/P46/P6/P9
- Processing statutory payments such as SMP, SPP, SAP, SSP
- Dealing with queries
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar payroll position - Essential
- Be up to date on current UK payroll legislation - Essential
- Have experience working on multiple payrolls - Essential
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
- Be highly organised with a strong attention to detail - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £18,000 to £24,000 per annum + Parking + Pension