Commercial Finance Analyst
If you've set your heart on a career working in the field of Finance, join Computacenter as a Commercial Finance Analyst and you'll find there's everything in place for you to realise your dreams.
You will manage the financial transactions relating to the provision of one of our biggest business areas, GMS (Global Managed Services), evaluating performance to ensure GMS's commercial objectives are met.
The main objectives of the Finance analyst role is to manage financial transactions relating to the provision of GMS services, evaluating performance to ensure that GMS commercial objectives are achieved.
- Manage the financial transactions between GMS and other Computacenter departments and entities.
- Monitor and evaluate GMS customer P&L performance to ensure that commercial objectives are achieved; meeting with key stakeholders where appropriate to understand issues and improve performance.
- Maintain the GMS service charging schedule, liaising with Service assurance and Service transition to ensure charges are accurate and applied in a timely manner.
- Maintain the GMS UK WBS and NAN code library, for investment projects, Pre–sales, and BAU work.
- Manage cross charge disputes.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful you will???
- Demonstrates analytical and systematic approach to resolving problems and assignments.
- Demonstrates ability to engage and influence on issues at all levels both internally and customer facing.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to chair a meeting and present appropriate content
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Excellent competency using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
- Demonstrable ability to provide input into commercial/technical documents
- Manages own and on occasion others workload
Competitive + Benefits
About the Company
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group with 4100 working in the UK. 2017 adjusted profit before tax was GBP106.2 million, up from GBP86.4 million in 2016. Revenues of GBP3.79 billion an increase from GBP3.25 billion on the previous year.
Over 70% of Computacenter's Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things – for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.