Accounts Payable Analyst
A Market leading client of Siamo Recruitment are going through an exciting time of growth and looking to engage with strong Account Analysts who are experienced within solving accounts payable queries and enjoys a challenge. Working with a multitude of accounts this will be a varied role full of reward.
This Accounts Payable Analyst will be joining a family feel team all dedicated to liaising with suppliers ensuring discounts are recovered in a timely manner. Managing on–going projects, recovering outstanding credit and investigating any outstanding amounts.
You'll receive an excellent package, with a salary of GBP26,000 as well as extensive benefits. Including Private Medical Insurance, Health Cash Plan, Dental Care and Lifestyle Rewards including a discounted gym scheme.
Your key responsibilities within this Account Payable Analyst role will be:
• Processing and management of claims
• Track accounts payable aged accruals
• Identification in delayed invoice approvals
• Match credits with open accruals
• Process and validate Point of Sales
• Resolving claim rejections
• Engaging with clients and internal member RE Accounts queries
• Managing Excel spreadsheet reports
• ADHOC data analysis requests
The experience essential for this Accounts Payable Analyst are:
• Analytical and natural problem solver
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous negotiation experience
• AAT (Part Qualified minimum or proven work exposure)
• Competent is MS software ideally Excel