Accounts Payable Specialist - FILLED
Seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to be responsible for processing invoices in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Receiving, sorting and reviewing incoming invoices
- Coding invoices with correct general ledger account to ensure accurate financials
- Obtaining proper approvals for payment according to company policies
- Maintaining accurate vendor records
- Reconciling vendor statements, researching and correcting discrepancies
- Assisting with 1099's
- Associates degree or higher in Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- Two years of direct experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi–task and work in a growing team environment
This is a full time, temporary position with the possibility of hire.
Please submit resume for consideration. (Must be in .doc, .docx or .pdf form)Job Type : Temporary Post Date : 06/11/2018 Company Description Employment agencies like The HR Office can put their extensive connections with employers in State College and throughout Pennsylvania to work for you.
We'll first talk with you about your interests, strengths, and experiences. Our services include evaluating your skills and experience to match you with jobs that suit your background and interests. We can also help you with your resume or with providing tutorials to strengthen your skills, so that when you sit down with an employer, you know you can focus on talking about that job.