Sr. Financial Analyst
• Manage the monthly close, analytical support and reporting for the Research and Development organization.
• Support budgeting process on as needed basis.
• Develop and maintain a Reporting Infrastructure including monthly close, accruals, variance analysis and reporting for first half of month.
• Option to make full time contract role would include ad hoc and process improvement projects in the second half of the month.
• Manage the monthly financial close process including identifying and resolving discrepancies in actual transactions in SAP versus planned activity and instructing accounting to initiate correcting entries as necessary, on an ongoing basis.
• In charge of balance reconciliations for accounts in connection with their activities.
• Oversee, design and distribute monthly reporting packages to senior management and budget owners, summarizing functional area financial results. Develop detailed explanation for variances between actual and plan on a monthly basis for assigned functional areas.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached or contact me at .
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top–notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100–500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills. As your employment agent, we are dedicated to providing career counseling and job advice, knowing precisely what established companies want.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this email with a copy of your resume in word form with the best contact info Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues