Part Qualified to Join a Professional Small Accountancy and Tax Firm In Central London NW1
Charles William Chartered Accountants (www.charleswilliam.com) is an established Chartered Accountancy and Tax Practice based in Central London (NW1 3EE) near Warren Street and Euston stations. We are expanding our client base quickly which consist mainly of professional businesses in either the medical and entertainment sectors, funded start-ups run by brilliant visionaries and academics as well as professional consulting businesses.
We are a friendly relaxed team where we work together generally in one room and have a good buzz in the atmosphere. We can be flexible to meet your personal needs and are interested in your personal development and studies/qualifications. Our main mission as a practice is to provide a high quality personal service to all clients in all areas of business advisory, accounting and tax services in a cost-effective manner.
We require a competent accountant to join our team to deal with preparation of Company Accounts and Tax computations, Sole Trader and rental accounts, VAT returns for businesses on schemes with some partial exemption and reverse charge matters, Self-Assessment tax returns and finally the provision of Management Information to some clients on either a monthly or quarterly basis along with occasional bookkeeping as needed.
We often have ad-hoc assignments where you will be required to research an area or subject for a client or for general office improvement. The work can be very varied and also includes general office administration. We always encourage you to bring ideas that improve our efficiency and better service clients.
You will be encouraged to do more complex work as your abilities allow to further broaden your experience and professional skills. We would hope that as our practice grows you will develop and take on more challenging roles and responsibilities.
A successful candidate should have around 2 or more years recent or current work experience with a general accountancy practice and should:
- Be able to prepare Company Accounts accurately with a well-documented, logical and fully cross-referenced file;
- Have experience in the preparation of Self-Assessment tax returns and VAT returns.
- Follow our internal work procedures and work standards;
- Be able to use the IRIS suite and have a good understanding of various bookkeeping online packages including Xero and Sage; and MI packages such as Fathom for example.
- Have excellent skills with Excel and Microsoft Office programs generally.
- Use initiative to problem solve;
- Happy to work as part of a team or alone and roll up their sleeves when necessary;
- Follow the practice procedures producing high quality and accurate work;
- Be professional, focused and logical.
Please send CV to email@example.com in the first instance, confirming your availability and unrestricted right to work in the UK.
All applications will be acknowledged within 48 hours.
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting and public practice jobs in London (Central)
- Accounts assistant Accounting and public practice jobs in London (Central)
- Assistant accountant Accounting and public practice jobs in London (Central)
- Tax Accounting and public practice jobs in London (Central)
- Trainee accountant Accounting and public practice jobs in London (Central)