Financial Analyst, Beijing
For JANUS Limited (www.janus.com.hk)
Janus is a family investment office with a focus on diversified ethical investments in funds, emerging and early stage companies and property and with operations in China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia. The role is to work for the family holding company as a financial analyst to review opportunities from across the globe. Experience in international markets such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, Europe & US is highly preferred. The role will be required to travel around the globe from time to time.
Report to: General Manager
- Conduct in-depth company and industry research and make proposals to the company’s new investment opportunities, help with investment model.
- Build and maintain financial models of the company, or its investee companies and property, predict future cash flows, profitability etc.
- Maintain records of expenses, actual operating figures for comparison with estimated budget and budget balances.
- Support to collect, synthesize and analyze volume, revenue, price, cost, and other types of data and help to develop meaningful reports for senior management.
- Support analysis and tracking of capital expenditure for both operations and development projects across the globe.
- Support regular and special statistical reports, prepare forecasts and analyze trends.
- Consult with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
- Follow regularly the macroeconomic and industry information, prepare relevant presentations for the board meetings.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Finance, Investment or Accounting; MBA as a plus highly appreciated.
- A minimum of 6 years of professional working experience in similar positions and industries.
- Experience in research/consultations in the area of finance industry with background in multinational companies preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in the areas of finance and accounting and risk analysis.
- Background from investment banking or private equity and/or venture capital preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Analytical, financial and research driven.
- Great team player, results-oriented, self-motivated, open minded, with interest in analytical and operation.
- Excellent communication skills, fast learning ability and strong adaptability.
- Experienced at Excel, PPT and Word.
- -Chinese Bilingual language proficiency.
- Proactive, independent with good interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel internationally.