Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Analyzes, develops and leads the execution of efficient and cost effective project plans for system design within limited area of responsibility. Lead intermediate level projects established as corporate priorities.
- Prepares project plan by gathering, analyzing and making recommendations based on client input. Coordinate with client throughout project lifecycle.
- Acts as the subject matter expert.
- Maintains a mutual understanding of project direction with programming staff.
- Balances project priorities and ensures deadlines are met through effective management of scope creep.
2. Designs business application solutions by interfacing with the client and internal resources within limited area of responsibility.
- Creates supporting documentation for new application features and functions.
- Designs and develops high–level functional requirements for new development and enhancements of applications, products, and services.
- Transforms functional requirements into system specifications by writing clear and concise application requirements documents.
3. Tests and implements the application, product, and/or service and provides the programmer/developer with feedback throughout project lifecycle.
- Defines detailed test plan and acceptance criteria.
- Participates in problem definition, analysis, and develops creative and cost effective solutions.
- May be required to participate in an on–call program during non–business hours on a rotating or periodic basis.
4. May effectively coordinate and execute end user training.
5. May effectively facilitate successful moderate problem resolution along with system enhancement and provide support within multiple areas of responsibility.
6. Performs other duties as assigned