Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing, maintaining and using financial models and reporting tools for data and scenario analysis, forecasting and performance review and reporting of the wider business, the funds managed and the underlying portfolio of investments.
- Work across multiple workstreams to support business-critical management decisions.
- Assist the wider team with the analysis of data, timely performance reporting and research of industry topics as required on an ad-hoc basis for senior management.
- Respond to requests for modelling and information from across the business in a timely and comprehensive manner.
Key skills required include:
- An overall commitment to excellence, supported by a strong academic credentials are required, including a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or other (such as MBA, CFA, etc).
- Advanced Excel modelling skills, including knowledge of VBA.
- Strong analytical skills, comprehension and creative problem-solving skills.
- Private equity/ Finance sector exposure/understanding is essential; preferably gained within accountancy, consulting, or investment banking.
- Exceptional attention to detail combined with strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Determination and resilience to drive business goals.
- Confidence and gravitas to interact with senior team members.
- Commitment to building and developing relationships across the team and the business, but also able to work autonomously.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines/under pressure with limited supervision.