FRTB Market Risk Implementation Consultant - IM, VM Fixed Income - Sydney
Our client, a leading financial institution is looking for Senior Business Analysts / Implementation specialists experienced in the implementation of FRTB from a Market Risk business perspective for a new, high profile on-boarding project initiative.
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Experience with financial platform implementation projects
- Financial products knowledge: Fixed Income.
- Conduct design workshops and documenting scope for new projects as well as enhancement requests from existing clients.
- Conduct initial gap analysis and writing as-is vs to-be documents as well as detailed business requirements documentation.
- Initial and variation Margining.
- Run client training sessions, UAT assistance and final go-live assistance.
- Support development team as well as QA and testing teams as subject matter expert (SME) in all areas of market and credit risk measurement and management
- Project Management (planning, budgeting, delivery) for new projects as well as for any enhancement projects to existing clients.
- Ideal Certifications / Accreditations: IAS 39 or IFRS 9 hedge accounting.
- Ideal knowledge: Valuation adjustments including CVA, DVA, FVA & EVA, SA-CCR, FRTB.
Technical skills (any / all):
Financial Platform exp. (any): Reval, Murex, Calypso, WallStreet Systems, ION Trading, Treasury Risk platforms.
Multiple full project life cycle experience (planning, budgeting, delivery).
Excellent communication, verbal and written.
An IT and/or finance related degree/diploma.
The ideal candidate: an Implementation specialist from any financial institution.
#BA #BusinessAnalyst #RM #Market Risk #CreditRisk #MarketRisk #Treasury #Risk #HeadgeAccounting #VaR #Margining #IAS39 #Murex #ION #Market View #Calypso #WSS