On behalf of a global client we are seeking a Finance Manager for their Head office in Riyadh.
Reporting to the Director of Finance you will manage a small team and handle the day-to-day financial activities related to financial planning, cash management, treasury management reporting & analysis functions.
• Manage day-to-day financial activities related to financial planning, cash management, treasury management reporting & analysis functions.
• Preparation of overall organisational budgets and ensure the effectiveness of the financial control by continuously monitoring the business spending against the budgets.
• Develop the quarterly sales for the quarterly performance evaluation of the Operations.
• Prepare Company Financial Plans.
• Introduce new methodologies and techniques for use in financial planning, budgeting and cash forecasting activities in coordination with the Director of Finance.
• Participate in the development of the financial policies, processes and procedures.
• Recommend any necessary procedures to enhance the internal control environment
• Conduct financial and costing analysis (key performance indicators, trends, capital expenditures analysis, variances reporting in terms of actual versus targets reports, deviation reports, etc).
• Analyse the organization's revenues, liabilities, credit condition and other financial indicators to forecast its short, medium, and long-term cash flow position
• Evaluate and recommend investments, funding sources and other financial instruments that will meet these cash flow needs.
• Cash Management
• Reporting and advising