Commercial Finance Manager
A new role that has been created through the further growth of this entrepreneurial mid sized SME. Highly commercial and strategic, this role will allow the individual to develop and add real value to the business. Highly analytical and commercial, this role will review business performance, working alongside the sales team and Senior Managers to identify areas of collaboration and potential acquisitions for the business to achieve growth targets.
High growth, manufacturing, mid cap UK based business with production factories spanning the UK
- Review monthly commercial reports to challenge business units
- Provide finance support and insight for brand initiatives
- Work closely with sales, marketing and procurement teams
- Margin analysis, reviewing trends and identifying opportunities
- Review business performance across manufacturing sites
- Business partnering with Head of Sales
- Strategic costing activity
You will be analytical and have strong commercial acumen, ideally having worked in a similar level role for a larger matrix structured business. The ideal candidate will have experience of pricing structures, M&A activity and and will have worked alongside marketing and sales teams. You will have a background in a consumer facing sector with exposure to working at a senior level, translating data to aid business performance and decision making. This role will be supporting the local MD with a dotted line to Group. We are looking for a qualified accountant who has a proven track record in commercial reporting. This role would suit a dynamic, confident candidate with the ability to develop relationships within the business and have the gravitas to work alongside the UK leadership team.