Business Development consultant/senior consultant
Within a Tier 1 professional services boutique lies a great opportunity to aid the growth of the ever growing transactions team focusing on top tier private equity houses with a fresh business development role.
With industry leading partners steering experienced professionals the team is looking for a Business Development consultant/senior consultant to aid senior members of the team with market research and insight and preparation of documentation and pitch information.
There is plenty of room to grow and develop in the role moving forward and an opportunity to get involved with tier 1 transactions in a range of sectors.
As a business development Consultant/Senior Consultant
- Work independently and alongside senior Managing Directors to provide support for pitches and business development opportunities.
- Pro-actively stay up to speed and have foresight of market activity
- Conduct market research and work on smaller research projects with the ability to present findings both written and orally with clear and concise points
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients as well as manage internal relationships
Business development consultant/senior consultant
- Preferably have a background in Business development from either a Tier 1 accounting firm, Investment bank, a strategy or consulting firms, Private Equity or venture fund.
- Strong academics
- Pro-active/self-starter profile with proven relationship management skills
- Good time management skills and willing to go the extra mile
A very attractive package is on offer and also a chance to work in a vibrant business located in the heart or London.