Financial Accountant required to join a growing and successful business. This role will be responsible for the transaction processing, financial management, reporting and integration of new acquisitions into the business. The role will require involvement with other ah-hoc projects as and when necessary.
The role includes demonstrating excellent teamwork across all departments. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining key relationships across the business, working to support the Finance Team. You will minimize disruption to owners throughout the acquisition and integration process.
- Production of full month end financial reports and balance sheet reconciliations for new acquisitions
- Ownership of the financials for acquisition company(s)/brand(s), to include operational accounting, and the full financial forecasts and results
- Assisting with the month end finance report issued to the Board
- Assisting with production of the year end statutory accounts (including consolidation) compliant with IFRS
- Working with the existing team to integrate the accounting systems for the new business segment into the back office and accounting software
- Acquisition accounting support and follow up
- General acquisition integration support e.g. reviewing processes, transferring systems, general administration.
- Supporting external audit requirements.
- Working with management to specify the accounting requirements of any new developments and managing the go live process and subsequent testing requirements
- Assist in improving processes across the company to increase efficiency
- Liaising with other departments and supporting ad-hoc requests
- Working with the existing team to support projects and other aspects of financial reporting.
- Working with the existing team to support internal audit requirements
- Provide support with integrating the acquisition and review processes
- Provide data as per audit requests and to other external stakeholders
- Accounting qualification or training for qualification e.g. ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience working with Excel to an intermediate (or higher) standard
- Experience working with Sage 200 would be desirable
- Experience of acquisitions would be desirable
- Experience working in a commercial finance department
- Commercially focused and driven
- Team worker
- Highly self-motivated and proactive
- Professional approach and attitudes
- Takes ownerships
- Maintains focus under pressure
- Demonstrates a positive attitude
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.