Senior Financial Analyst
1 day left
- Full time
A leading high-growth FMCG company has created a new role to support various key cross functional decision makers affecting the Business Unit by leveraging your own insightful financial expertise.
Based in their offices in Singapore, you will report to the Regional Finance Director. You will interacts regularly with all levels of the country, functional and executive leadership of the region.
- Provide financial and business insights analysis, generating value-added management reports and monitoring performance metrics
- Setting up and tracking of Marketing and Administrative budgets.
- Lead the monthly, yearly business planning cycle and the profit management of cluster by owning the P&L KPI delivery.
- Provide financial leadership in all market expansion.
- Provide performance updates and business insights to the Management Team.
- Handle margin management via trend analysis
- Partner with cross functional departments and region teams on business KPIs gap analysis
- Work closely with the regional FP&A team, as well as the HQ Team at the world headquarter.
- Open to travelling up to 25%
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- SAP/BW experience is preferred
- Comfortable in handling large volume of data
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.