Accounts Payable Coordinator
We are located in Twinsburg right off the I–480/Rt 82 Exit
Due to our most recent growth, we are seeking to add an Accounts Payable Coordinator to our firm.
Why should you choose Richter?
• We offer a competitive starting salary based on experience with excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays and more!
• We are an industry leader in the post–acute care consulting sector including SNF, CCRC, Home Health and Hospice
• With our continued growth, you will have the opportunity to advance both your skill set and your career journey
• We promote from within!
• You will be provided on–going training and opportunities to expand your skill set that will increase your earning potential
• We offer a team–oriented environment and have created an atmosphere where our employees enjoy coming to work. Our turnover rate is low! A high number of our employees have been with us more than 5 and 10 years
• Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
• Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
• Verifies client accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Process, prioritize invoices
• Process check requests
• Match invoices to checks
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
• Assist in month end closing
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance to company policy and accepted accounting practices
What we seek in a candidate:
• 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience
• Possess a high attention to accuracy, especially in the accounts payable process
• PC proficiency
• Data entry skills
• General Math Skills
• Accounting Background
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills