Exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant in North Bristol
Working for a successful, UK Leading Organisation
Page Personnel Finance are pleased to be partnering with Leading UK Business based in North Bristol, to appoint a Assistant Accountant, to report in to the General Supervisor.
- Working as part of a centralised team to support our Finance Manager across a range of duties that will compliment your existing experience
- Communicating with various departments across the business
- You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of information inputted into their COINS system
- Prepare and interpret the management accounting data held within the COINS
- Create Journal entries onto the General ledger, Fixed Asset register updates, P&L analysis, Balance sheet reconciliations and Quarterly VAT returns
- Can work towards tight deadline.
- Proactive attitude.
- Is a team player and someone who wants to contribute to an enjoyable working environment.
- Experience of working within General Ledger as opposed to AP and PL.
- Experience with integrated computer systems in order to generate and analyse monthly accounting reports.
- Are educated to A level standard or equivalent, and is full or Part Qualified AAT with the supporting experience.
Competitive salary and benefit package