Assistant Financial Accountant
Page Personnel Finance are pleased to be partnering with a successful Manufacturing Business based near Bristol, to appoint an Assistant Financial Accountant, to report in to the UK Finance Manager.
Page Personnel Finance are pleased to be partnering with one of the Leading Manufacturing Businesses in the UK. They are consistently driving to achieve significant results and are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Financial Accountant to join them on their Team.
- Preparation and timely completion of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Analysis on income statement and balance sheet accounts
- Provide support to other Financial Accountants if required.
- Work closely with the Finance Manager
- Identify and drive improvements in processes and reports
- Assist in preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Timely response on ad hoc questions
- support the VAT return process
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Good understanding of Microsoft Software, Excel
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalents
- Adaptable and flexible
- Self-starter with hands-on mentality and ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to focus on detail and accuracy, as well as understanding the bigger picture
- Fluent in English in writing and speaking
Competitive Salary + benefits
Working for a successful business that is ever-growing