MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - Property and Investments
Specific duties and responsibilities include;
* Ultimately responsible for overseeing all aspects of financial accounting and reporting for the Investment Management of New Ventures across the UK
* Coordination and control over the integrity of third parties production of operational accounts
* Coordination of production of Quarterly IRR actual cash flows for four external loans
* Responsible for production of IRR Cash Flow reporting for consolidated portfolios of the New Ventures
* Quarterly / monthly upload of 'Investor Client Statements'
* Debt service reporting
* Coordination of external loan compliance, interest payment date (IPD) reporting for external loans in line with gearing requirements
* Production and submission of VAT Returns
* Assist with the preparation of group consolidated accounts
* Prepare and Assist with the production of annual stat accounts and their audit
* Review of Tax computations for audit purposes
* Liaison with auditors and tax advisors (e.g. providing analysis of tax sensitive accounts)
* General ledger maintenance
* Reconciliation of intercompany accounts
* A good feeling for working
* Assisting with creating and maintaining development budgets
* Other ad-hoc duties
IT systems used are;
* Sage 1000, Excel, Sun Systems, Bluebox, Protel and Coda
Suitable candidates will need to be qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or international equivalent and have proven track record working for a similar business and in a similar role with experience of establishing and maintaining strong robust financial procedures and both internal and external reporting with a can do attitude.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.