A UK leading business are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis at their site based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
The client is a UK leading business who are experts in the service they provide, they are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their team at their site based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
The key duties include:
- Managing the P&L for multiple Business Units including forecasting and budgeting.
- Carrying out in depth cost reviews including accruals, prepayments and calculating income.
- Taking ownership of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintaining the general ledger including journal postings and reconciliations.
- Building effective relationships across internal teams to ensure accurate accounting.
- Contributing to the development of the finance function and taking part in process improvements to methodology and technologies.
- Providing clear information reflecting business performance.
- Providing advice to internal managers to enable improvements to their team's performance.
- Producing Management Information on an adhoc basis.
The successful candidate will:
- Be at least a Part-Qualified Accountant via either ACCA, CIMA or ACA(or equivalent)
- Have previous experience of working in a management accountant role
- Have strong Microsoft Excel skills for exporting data for analysis
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have the ability to create positive relationships with teams external to the finance function
- Be an excellent communicator to confidently provide insight to senior management
- Have a high level of accuracy and great attention to detail
- Permanent full time role
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits
- On site parking