European Accounts Assistant (Temporary)
This role, European Accounts Assistant (Temporary), is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who work in a leading international firm based in the City of London.
Our client are urgently looking for a candidate to start this week that has experience of working with multiple currencies or dealing with accounts on a global scale.
The role will involve transnational work as well.
Our client are based in the City of London and are specifically looking for someone that has worked with different entities based in different countries.
The role, European Accounts Assistant (Temporary), is an exciting opportunity to work for a well known and global firm.
The position is to start on Monday and will require a one stage interview process.
This role, European Accounts Assistant (Temporary), involves
- Working with multiple entities based in Europe
- Raising invoices
- Processing invoices
- Cash allocation
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly accruals and prepayments
- Accountancy based
- Paying £13 - £15 per hour
- Based in the City of London
The candidate we are looking for:
1. Must have experience dealing with different countries and their relevant accounts
2. Must an Accounts Assistant
3. Must be happy with transnational AP and AR duties
4. Be able to start on Monday
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to work for a global firm.