Finance Assistant (Temporary)
The vacancy for this Finance Assistant (Temporary) is based in central London, for an immediately available candidate.
The company will offer the ideal candidate an exciting opportunity within an fun and exciting sector within accountancy.
The Finance Assistant (Temporary) vacancy is based in central London within the Media and festivals sector.
Experience in accountancy is required and experience within the media sector is preferred.
The key responsibilities for this Finance Assistant (Temporary) vacancy based in central London are:
- Checking and inputting invoices
- Reconciliations of supplier accounts to statements
- Creating new supplier accounts on Paprika
- Reviewing open Purchase Orders and reporting to budget holders
- Maintaining supplier relationships and dealing with queries
- Prepare & submit payment runs for approval by Client Accountant
- Staff Expenses
- Raising invoices and credit notes
- Credit control
- Dealing with customer queries
Bank & cash
- Inputting bank transactions
- Weekly Bank Reconciliations
- Weekly reconciling and inputting of credit card expenses
- Monthly Petty Cash Reconciliations
- Review, resolve and report Debtor/Creditor balances
- Report Client Cash on Account
- Monitoring and reporting Bank Balances
- Management of auto-reporting in Paprika
- Agile: This means responsive (not reactive) to what's being asked of you, always with the end result in mind.
- Spirited: Be a positive force and try to engender this in your work, but also with your colleagues, suppliers and clients too.
- Passion: Each one of you joins because you have a passion that stretches way beyond the job you do.
- Innovative: We don't like standing still. Each year we try to be better than the last and we encourage you to bring new and exciting ideas to the table.
- Results Orientated: Being the best should transcend in your day to day - every single day! Be professional, always. Have high standards so that as an organisation we deliver the best live entertainment to our audiences and services for our clients.
- Entrepreneurial: Always on the hunt for an opportunity, using commercial acumen and flair.
The candidate will need to:
- Be confident and possess strong communication skills
- Accurate accountancy skills
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Be capable of taking a 'hands on' approach in dealing with non-finance tasks, particularly at live events
- Experience of using Paprika is desirable but not essential