Industrial Engineer / Cost Accountant
Industrial Engineer / Cost Accountant will assist in various aspects of Industrial Engineering and Cost Accounting within the Manufacturing / Order Fulfillment departments at SynQor.
- Performing time studies
- Performing capacity–planning activities
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, or manufacturing methods, to determine effects on cost
- Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor. Using that data to determine standard product costs.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Coordinate / conduct physical inventories and monitoring cycle count program
- Reconcile finished goods inventories discrepancies
- Investigate, report and reduce material shrink
- Work with the materials review board to manage excess and obsolete inventory
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must have researching abilities.
- Experience with Oracle a plus