Internal Auditor and Compliance Officer Antibribery and Anticorruption
Newport Pharmaceuticals (A member of the Ewopharma Group):
Newport Pharmaceuticals Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of the Ewopharma Group. Ewopharma is an international pharmaceutical organisation acting predominantly in Eastern Europe. The Ewopharma Group works with major Pharmaceutical Companies and offers integrated services for those companies interested in tackling the potential of Central Eastern European pharmaceutical markets. Ewopharma specialize in market evaluation, regulatory services, marketing programs, sales force promotion and logistic services.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct risk assessments of the Group activities and affiliates in relation to its Antibribery and Anticorruption programme.
- Schedule, plan, lead and conduct the internal audits of the affiliates.
- Prepare internal audit reports and determine risk mitigation and corrective actions.
- Provide support to affiliates on implementing the internal controls.
- Review existing internal controls and prepare new procedures and controls as necessary.
- Support GCO with external partner audits.
- Provision of training.
- Answering queries and providing guidance to Local Compliance Officers.
- Support Business Development in relation to third party due diligence.
- Supporting the Group Compliance Officer.
- Qualified Accountant and Auditor with 3+ years PQE.
- A strong professional person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ambitious and able to work on own initiative
- Travel will be required to CEE.