Graduate Financial Analyst, FP&A
Electronic trading company operating in the derivatives and fixed income markets has an excitement opportunity for a junior Financial Analyst to join its FP&A team. You will be building an in depth knowledge of the products and pricing structures to add value with in depth analytical reviews for use by the wider business.
Leading electronic trading company with a strong focus on derivatives and fixed income markets. Based in the City of London.
Working in the FP&A team within the wider Finance team your role will report to the Head of FP&A.
Duties will include:
- Analysis of data from finance and operational systems
- Periodic internal reporting to Product Management, Sales and Business stakeholders
- Revenue and variance analysis
- Revenue and billing
- Supporting modelling and pricing analysis
- Commercial finance duties for products
- Ad hoc analysis
- Quarterly budgets updates
- Assist with financial reporting when required
The ideal candidate must have:
Competitive salary and benefits package.