Reduced Hours Considered - Financial Accountant - c£40,000pa. Base +Bonus/Bens
Are you seeking a new role where you’ll be given responsibility, receive development and work closely with the business?
Reporting into and working closely with the Financial Director, the successful candidate will be supported and mentored, whilst gaining considerable exposure to the Senior Management Teams across the Group.
This progressive business based in the Nottingham Area area is an established and successful organisation, managed by some of the most impressive individuals within the sector and operating in a growth area; they truly support and help their own clients develop successful companies.
This position will suit a Qualified candidate who doesn’t want a 'typical’ corporate environment where you are merely a number but would relish the thought of working with Senior Management to fast track their development.
Covering elements of both management and financial accounting, this role suits an individual who is highly motivated, dynamic and adaptable with a keen ability to take on responsibility. Communication skills are paramount as you will be working with management and colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
- Production of the monthly financial accounts pack
- Production of Statutory accounts for all Group companies with an active involvement in the audit process
- Produce / review balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring all entries are understood
- Design, record and implement improved financial control processes
- Contribute to the wider performance of the finance team, taking a lead on process and system improvement activities
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Conversant with FRS102, with Group consolidation experience
- Audit experience
- Comfortable working in a small fast pace team
The recruitment process is likely to move swiftly so please send an up to date CV ASAP
We've been candidates too so we know how frustrating it is if you don’t hear back from a job application. We’d love to respond to everyone, however given the high volume of responses we receive from the combination of job boards, social media and other sources and despite our best efforts, we simply can’t get back to every application - We know that’s not what you want to hear but we hope you’ll understand?
Short-listed candidates will obviously be contacted for this specific role and if you haven’t heard from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please apply for further roles though and we will certainly keep your details on file for relevant vacancies. Alternatively, feel free to contact us for a chat.